For more information see the pdf file.
SCET-RIM has a comprehensive multidisciplinary team of experts
- 01 Environmental Expert
- 02 Energy experts
- 02 Hydrology and Hydrogeology Engineer
- 03 Engineer in Rural Engineering
- 01 Expert in Agroeconomics
- 02 Engineers in Civil Engineering and Road Engineering
- 02 Topographic teams led by engineers
- 01 Expert in Sociology and Socio-economics
- 02 Soil and material engineers (Geotechnicians)
- 04 Technicians (drawings)
- 02 Administrative and financial executives
In addition to its permanent experts, SCET-RIM employs an extensive network of consultants with a high level of expertise and experience in various fields.
・ 01 Electronic total station LEICA TC 307
・ 01 Electronic total station LEICA TC 1100
・ 01 Complete Station (sokkisha)
・ 01 Construction level
・ 01 Automatic level NA2
・ 01 Distance meter di 2002 + theodolite.
・ 02 canes + reflectors
・ 12 Milestones
・ 01 Sunshine
・ 01 battery charger
・ 03 batteries for distance meter
・ 01 auto power cable
Computer (hard) and office automation
- Intranet network consisting of 70 computers of high capacity with the presence of an Internet connection.
- Deskjet printers (A3-A4), laser, and high resolution tracer tables (A0).
- Scanners, engravers, photocopiers, GPS and accessories.
- Office: WORD, EXCEL, ACCESS, PUBLISHER
- Geographic Information System: ARCVIEW, MAPINFO,
- Calculation and optimization of structures: ROBO BAT
- Calculation and optimization of route paths: TRACK +
- Geotechnical studies and soil analysis: LaboWin
- Computer assisted drawing: AUTOCAD 2000, 2004
- Topographic studies: Covadis 2000.5
- Miscellaneous: MSPROJECT, COREL DRAW
- 05 4x4 vehicles for access to different study areas equipped with digital radio and GPS.
- 03 vehicles for urban traffic